Let my experience and training help you identify and overcome your barriers to success!
Robert Barnett, C.Ht., CLC, PMP, MBA
About Your Hypnotherapist
I’ve been studying and practicing hypnosis for over 30 years. Needless to say, my experience is vast in the field. I’ve always taken a pragmatic approach to hypnotherapy and have leaned toward the scientific side of the “art.” For much of my life, it’s a tool I’ve only leveraged personally and with family and friends to help them achieve goals. Prior to beginning my career as a hypnotherapist, I spent 20 years working in marketing and sales for a broad range of consumer brands… professionally influencing minds with great success in a vastly different sense.
With modern Neuroscience confirming my own experiences with the mind’s incredible ability to manipulate life’s outcomes, I felt it the perfect time to shift careers and share my unique perspective on how hypnotherapy can help you achieve more in virtually any aspect of your life.
I’ve carefully selected areas of specialty that blend my professional and personal life experience and create the perfect recipe to support your growth — as evidenced below!
MY HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Certified Specialist from American Hypnosis Association in: ADHD / ADD, Smoking Cessation, Sports Performance
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute, First Nationally accredited College of Hypnotherapy; Honors Graduate
- Stevens Institute of Technology Pre-College Programs: 6th & 7th Grade Summers
- Choate Rosemary Hall High School; Choate Scholar Scholarship
- Franklin & Marshall College; Presidential Scholar
- Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University M.B.A.; Summa Cum Laude
- Project Management Institute; Certified Project Management Professional
- Highly competitive Age Group swimmer in USA Swimming, Nutmeg League & Yankee League until attending Choate
- Year-round daily practice with Long Course, Short Course and Open water competition
- AYSO Soccer age 6 until High School (played within Trumbull and neighboring towns)
- High School: 4-Year Varsity Water Polo (team captain), 4-Year Varsity Swimming, JV Crew, LAX, Track & Field
- College: Varsity Swimming, Water Polo Club Founder
- Maintain over 30 Swimming records in total (Team, League, Pool), many nearly 35 years old continued focus on achieving goals in health and fitness: proper diet & cardio/weight-training 5-days a week
- Integrated Consumer Goods roles: Supply Chain, Project Management, Marketing, Sales Strategy & Operations, Finance
- Companies included BIC, Schick, Energizer Personal Care and Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals (OTC Division)
- Established highly successful partnerships with Disney, 20th Century Fox, Columbia Pictures, Sony Computers and others
- Process efficiency expert in Demand planning, New Product Development, Brand Management, Sales Operations
- Excellence in translating data/insights into strategy and strategy into integrated market executions
- Very accomplished public speaker with small & large audiences: training presentations, focus groups, brainstorming, interactive exercises
- Youth Solo church vocalist & choir member
- Solo Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist from age 13- Present
- 4-year member Choate Festival Choir, 4-year member Choate Maiyeros (male a Cappella)
- 4-year member Franklin & Marshall Chessmen (male a Cappella)
- From College to recent: Member & Manager of numerous Original & Pop/Cover Bands playing all over New England
EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATION
Robert Barnett, C.Ht., CLC, PMP, MBA
With 30 Years Practice and Study in the art and science of Hypnosis and its ability to enhance lives, our experience and approach to hypnotherapy can help you quickly achieve your goals.